Friday, October 26, 2012

I value inspiration and innovation...a new and better way!








I have found in my rbbp soul searching that it is important to me to come up with new ways of doing things, to be innovative and creative.  I am an idea person. Often my creative ideas are better than the "creative product" that I actually come up with in the end.  I think the innovative ideas portion is my more developed strength.

I always imagined myself coming up with some sort of system. Something to make things more simple or even better, more efficient.  I can't say that I've come up with anything yet for a financial planning innovation but it is always in the back of my head.  I have to remind myself that I don't need to re-invent the wheel to make a difference in people's lives but I have to pay attention to the fact that coming up with a new system is always in the back of my head.

My best idea is to come up with a new way to organize personal finance. Something for the creative mind.  I've thought about work at home business moms and their need for a simple system for their small business.
I'd like it to be creative like the rbbp. An app, a computer program, a journal... something to be clear, concise, simple and helpful. This is as far as I've gotten, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment